It’s been an awesome month since Artsy Editor launched back in July 27, and I want to share with you all the important events that had happened in the past 30(+) days with Artsy Editor.
- We reached profitability even before launch.
- Our official launch on July 27 had gotten a lot of attention including the folks at The Next Web.
- We continued to receive press coverage from sites like WPMU.org and TechInch.com.
- We had a case study with WooThemes about our process building artsyeditor.com using their WooFramework.
- Someone in the Google+ team bought an Artsy Editor developer license.
- We started accepting credit cards for payment as well.
- We had a little 20% promotion sales on July 4th.
- Received a testimonial stating “I love WordPress 1,000x more with Artsy Editor.“
- WordPress released 3.2 that included a distraction editor, here is our response to WordPress.
- We released version 1.1 that added many image-related features.
- We began a campaign which you can get Artsy Editor for free if you blog about us.
- Our founder got featured on IdeaMensch.
- We organized a 90% off developer license deal with Startups.com.
- We talked about 60 post-launch strategies for startups.
Let’s see what August has to offer. We will have a post just like this at the end of August. Subscribe to keep in touch!