- Fixed WordPress 3.4 compatibility issues. Don’t need to upgrade if you are not using WordPress 3.4.
- Fixed WordPress 3.3 compatibility issues. Don’t need to upgrade if you are not using WordPress 3.3.
- Fixed original size button not responsive bug
- Added the ability to hide the image box after hitting enter
- Added original size button
- Added size control in image box
- Removed aspect restriction for images, use Shift+Drag to keep it proportional
- Make Artsy Editor compatible with MooTools. No more “call” not defined error.
- Added image deletion button in image editing box.
- Added a feature where ?edit suffix will redirect to edit page.
- Added word count and character count for selected text.
- Fixed Command+C copy issue.
- Updated auto-save intervals
- Updated help text for first-time users with http://artsyeditor.com/getting-started/
- Fixed open in HTML mode not working
- Fixed few CSS issues
- Fixed an issue where you can’t format <p> using keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed an issue where h1-h6 are propagated which cause browser shortcut conflicts.
- Fixed a bug where initial word/character count is 1.
- Fixed position issue in HTML mode.
- Added word count.
- Added character count.
- Fixed content area margin issues.
- Added default options for all settings.
- Fixed a bug where image caption and link are mishandled during auto-save.
- Updated getting started text.
- Added aspect ratio on image resizing so it scales correctly.
- Added image caption support.
- Added image link support.
- Fixed a bug where HTML content aren’t auto-paragraphed.
- Fixed a bug where image box is shown then faded away immediately.
- Fixed a bug where auto-saving is being ran twice after closing the editor.
- Increased opacity for all pop-up boxes for clarity.
- Removed unnecessary code.
- Fixed styling issues in Firefox for Windows and Safari for Windows.
- Fixed file upload button position issue in Windows
- Updated license information
- Fixed a bug where font color don’t change after changing from dark background.
- Fixed a bug that dragging into text disables image uploading.
- Fixed the bug where title or content area is not on focus after opening.
- We are proud to present to you Version 1.0. We have come a long way and still have a bit more planned. Thank you for using Artsy Editor!
- Added more accurate auto-save interval.
- Fixed another minor auto-save issue when Artsy Editor is not opened
- Use show/hide instead of fade in/fade out to increase performance
- Used minimized version of JS & CSS
- Fixed a bug where extra paragraphs are created
- Fixed a bug where images can not be inserted
- Increased performance speed on settings box
- Fixed a bug where auto-save is disabled when start content is empty.
- Fixed a bug where dragging images into certain areas fails.
- Fixed a bug in Safari where paragraph is not automatically created initially.
- Fixed a bug where neither view mode is selected in settings
- Fixed accidental deletion of content when neither view mode is selected
- Fixed help text overwriting issue
- Licensing system fix
- Cleanup a little bit!
- Fixed tons of bugs dealing with line break, new paragraphs, new divs, etc.
- Set to only output JS/CSS in post.php and post-new.php.
- Used a faster and more user-friendly way to auto-save.
- Added auto-save content to prevent losses.
- Typing errors and issues with Firefox.
- Windows Issues
- First Look at Automatic Updating!
- HTML Mode in the editor
- Automatically cleans up HTML WordPress Style (automatically inserts paragraphs and makes it clean and simple)
- Fixes a series of Microsoft Server Bugs
- Added getting started text!
- Fix bugs with Settings and the Update Center
- Disabling the licensing system for the current beta period.
- Adding shortcut and FAQ in the settings popup window.
- Fixing paragraph bugs
- Random bug termination
- Initial Alpha Release